Numerics Calculator is fast and very user-friendly application to make your calculations easier and faster. With more than 400,000 users it is the leading solution on Chrome Web Store for both simple and complex calculations.
Calculator provides a number of powerful features that differentiates it from old standard Windows/Mac/Unix built-in calculators:
- Enjoy the application with powerful interface.
Large input box shows your results in the same time, so you just minimize interruptions and focus on what needs to be performed instantaneously.
- Keep history of your calculations.
All your calculations will be stored in an editable history panel. Moreover, you can add comments to the results.
- Use all those missing common math functions.
For instance, apply one of these famous functions - sin(x), cos(x), sqrt(x), etc. Or even use powerful function shortcuts like a^b, a!, #a, a%b.
- Plot graphs of multiple functions with simple plot method. Try following examples: plot(cos(x)), plot(x^2,-100,100), plot(sin(x);tan(x);10*sign(x),-10:10,0.1).
- Do you want to enjoy calculator directly from your browser?
- Add a lightweight extension version - Calc.
- Program yourself and achieve even better performance for an
Convert values with powerful build-in converter
- Loan and Mortgage Calculator.
Need to visualise converter
- Works even if you are offline.
Stores all your data (history, custom functions) to your browser's local storage.
- Use help( name) function to get reference on particular method, e.g. help(sin), help(exp) and etc.
- Use variety of numeration systems you need for any specific
Multiple numeration systems give you possibility to perform calculations in the ways you need it for certain cases. For instance, use 0b01010, 0c10710 and 0xABC862 for binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers respectively. You can also use dec(n,from), bin(n), hex(n) and base(n, to, from).
- Do you feel there is something important we are missing? Feel
free to suggest.
You are welcome to suggest features and we will try to implement them as soon as possible within next versions to come.
Numerics version 1.3.2